Saturday, January 15, 2005

a New Passtime... flickr Surfin'



Originally uploaded by Lubrificante.
As you can see in the sidebar of my blogger page I've begun to use flickr. it allows me to upload pics and use them on my site in addition to browsing and using other folks pics.

its pretty interesting to see what others have done uploaded. I particularly enjoy sifting through the nudes... beyond the obvious reasons. I find some really interesting shots like this one. I Love these kinds of nude shots. For as familiar as we are with the shape of our bodies, can you identify what part of the body this shot came from? Sure could be the Legs (most likely answer) but it could be the arms held together (or somewhere else equally recognizable). The main point is the idea of being mislead.

something to chew on for a bit,
Techsavant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home