Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Escape Pod


Escape Pod
Originally uploaded by techsavant.
I'm actually ashamed I haven't shared this with friends and my "audience" before now.

Escape pod is a podcast. (I'm sure most of you have heard of them by now... if not refer to This link about Podcasting) Escape pod is a show that specializes in short SF stories (typically 3-45 mins) Thy are great for your daily commute and take on the feel of the short stories found in the pulp SF magazines of days past.

If you a fan of the genre, this one comes HIGHLY Recommended! They accept submissions, if you are a writer (I'm not much of one, but I've been writing a few in hopes they'll accept one) and they also accept donations... (they do pay their writers for their work)

But don't take my word for it... Go check out their site site. My current favorites are In His Footsteps & Snow Day. but all are worth a listen.

Now go and enjoy some SF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home