Saturday, July 09, 2005

You did want?!?!


Caralina #18 (bump and grind, 2 of 2)
Originally uploaded by Nannydaddy.
Today I spoke with a friend who asked me to come fix a few things on his website. He's a good guy and always makes sure I'm well compensated for my time.

It's usually cash or even a nice dinner somewhere. For me thats prefectly alright! Today was a bit different. Today He wanted to take me to a strip club. First and foremost... it was a very generious offer! But I had to decline. Back in the day, I would have jumped at the chance. These days its a bit different.

Don't get me wrong I enjoy seeing naked young ladies as much as the next guy. But five years of NO female companionship has a tendancy to get to you. The life of a geek I suppose.

Maybe because I'm getting older, maybe its because the last few experiences made me feel like a leach. most likely a combination of the two.

Needless to say, The deal was for dinner again. I'm more than happy with the arrangement. I'm thinking a good steak!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home