Wednesday, September 07, 2005

iTunes 5: Still waiting for one simple feature...


iTunes 5
Originally uploaded by techsavant.
iTunes 5 came out today and it's more like a point release that a full-fledged version upgrade. I'm thinking this will be the way of things to come with iTunes. Lots of small tweaks in features rather that large monumental leaps we used to see.

Remember the excitement of going from version 2 to 3 and then 3 to 4! Dont get me wrong... I love iTunes, its the primary way I listen to music and podcasts. But this version release is a little disappointing.

One feature that SHOULD have been in this release... The one I've emailed apple for as soon as 4.9 came out??? The ability to individually set podcasts... Lets face it... I listen to podcasts like Earthcore, which I want to hang on to and then some are dailies that I listen to and dump right afterward.

Apple iTunes Development crew??? Hear my cries! This is a much needed feature for iTunes 5.1.

PLEASE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home