Thursday, August 11, 2005

Amanda Congdon, Internet sweetheart.


Amanda Congdon
Originally uploaded by techsavant.
Amanda Congdon, the gal from RocketBoom that every drooling fanboy loves to see on a daily basis. Has truely become the sweetheart of the Internet. I've watched RocketBoom off and on for the last six months. Its pretty creative and has plenty of humor. I'm actually rather impressed with their unconventional use of webcams, calling to the locations and interviewing someone they see.

I like to watch every once and a while but I've come to the conclusion I can't watch it every single day. She's witty and easy on the eyes, but the humor sometimes grates at me if I watch it too much. So two or three times a week is about all I can take and remain unirritated.

But that shouldn't stop you from checking it out. Its actually quite good and can be very inventive at times. Go check them out! If nothing else you can become another drooling fanboy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home