Friday, July 29, 2005

Yes, yes... That's very impressive... NEXT!


I'm used to Apple being a shameless self promoter. Most of the time I don't mind. But recently they have been tooting their own horn about Team Banzai. The fact is... Yes, the project is very impressive. they loaded up a VW Touareg (named Dora) with computers running Mac OS X (no, so far I haven't found which version, assuming its Tiger), and have make it completely automated. In other words, the car drives itself! Yeah, like I said, its an impressive feat!

The problem I have is I've recieved countless emails from apple (I'm on many of their newsletter lists) about it. From their developer to quicktime, all it seems have featured Team Banzai this week. Its getting a bit old and I feel Like I'm being beaten over the head with it.

Hey Apple, find something new to write about huh? How about writing about that handsome young man who graces your education site? Yeah, the one in the light blue shirt, up front. he seems like a fairly interesting fellow! [Grin]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home