Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Have you ever had one of those days?


do you have any idea what time it is?
Originally uploaded by techsavant.
[Clarificaton: I've had a few emails sent my way on my mental state at the time of this picture. No! I was NOT high or drunk at the time. It was an experiment, a few months ago I wanted to see what I looked like first thing in the morning. You can see the results, pretty scary! ]

Let's face it... I'm not a morning person. In addition, I don't deal with people very well in the morning. Needless to say I had to get up earlier than normal and the first person I dealt with today was an ASSHOLE!

So I've been in a fucked up mood all day. A complete 180 from yesterday. I was in a good mood damnit!

On a equally depressing note:
James Dohan, Star Trek's "Scotty" died today! Rest in peace my friend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home